Wednesday, November 7, 2007

SNOW....

Soooo today was the first snow fall. Can you believe it? November 7! When I woke up this morning and saw the snow outside I totally freaked out. I don't know why and I'm not telling a lie but I could hardly believe my eyes. I love snow. Don't care so much for the cold rainy weather we have been having so snow was good, I guess. It puts you in the mood for Christmas, shopping, skating, snowmen, snowball fights, skiing and so on. But it really put me in the mood to have something warm to drink. I don't know about you but something warm on a cold morning is just wonderful. Today the snow made me happy and excited for the winter and everything that goes along with it! So the next time you see the snow early in the morning remember that you need something warm to drink, so come over to the cafe and we will have something wonderful for you :) And you don't have to be a coffee drinker to come, we have some wonderful new non-coffee beverages including white hot chocolate, peppermint hot chocolate (white or normal) and apple cider! And for you egg nog lovers we are going to be serving egg nog latte's very soon! See you the next time it SNOWS...

No comments: