Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Macchiatto Monster

Hey everyone, Macciatto Monster here to finally introduce myself.
Hmmm, where to begin? Born inSault Ste Marie, moved a zillion times and ended up in Bradford. Just moved here 2 months ago so if you ask me where something is I have no idea...unless its One Red Chair cause I know that one ;)
Completely new to the "real" coffee world I have plenty to learn and am happy to fix you a drink of your choice. By trade I am a clothing designer, co-owner of the line Monster Muffin. You can check out our desings at www.monstermuffin.com.
I'm not too sure what else to say but if you'd like to to know more come here and start a conversation, I love meeting new people!
xox,
Macchiatto Monster
(aka Lori)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyy.... one red chair is an amazing place..... i go there to chill and hang out without being telling to leave cuz its so called loitering