Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Mr.Linea

Hey guys! My name is Ben, but you may call me Mr.Linea. The La Marzocco "Linea" is the name of our fabulous espresso machine, which I am slowly but surely becoming a master of. Come on down and enjoy some of our guaranteed excellent and non-bitter espresso. Fridays will be our "Free Espresso Fridays" where you can come in and try it out completely risk free. BUT, enough about espresso, for it is not the only focus at One Red Chair. We also serve great espresso based drinks (hot & cold), brewed coffee, fresh baked pastries, and fresh roasted coffee beans for you to enjoy at home. We also have our "Cup of Excellence Experience" where we will roast and serve you some of the world's best coffee right on the spot. We are striving to provide the best quality coffee, but also the best quality service to our customers. Thanks for reading my ramble, and I hope to see you soon!

Rock on,

Mr.Linea

No comments: